You Sing, I Write: Song of the Week: "One Life to Love"

Friday, November 7, 2008

Song of the Week: "One Life to Love"

My friend Wendy (her lovely photos have graced You Sing, I Write quite frequently over the past year) sent me this song a while back. I recently found it in my inbox and couldn't stop listening to it all day today. Its a song that, if you listen closely to the lyrics, has such a deep meaning behind it. This ties into my interview with Ace Enders last night and a lot of what we talked about, specifically the music industry and making what you love to do work, even when people are constantly telling you that you can't. Be sure to check back for my interview/review of Ace's performance last night as well as Hellogoodbye. Take a listen to Tennessee based-band 33 Miles' song below and let me know what you think!


No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.