You Sing, I Write: Q&A with Erica Nicole on Spinner.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

Q&A with Erica Nicole on Spinner.com

Last week I interviewed country singer Erica Nicole for Spinner.com's SXSW coverage. By far one of the most friendly musicians I have spoken with, Erica Nicole filled me in on her excitement of being the first artist to rerecord Dirty Dancing hit "Hungry Eyes," her plans for SXSW and love of country music.

"Country music is addictive. There's something about it that people just connect with. You feel the pain, you feel the happiness. You feel the tragedy, you feel the excitement. It's one of a kind. Country has always been me and there ain't nothing wrong with a pair of old boots and a cowboy hat," she said.

Read my interview with Erica Nicole here. And be sure to listen to her breathtaking version of "Hungry Eyes" on her Web site (track 4).

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.