You Sing, I Write: Zootopia 2009 - What Do You Want Covered?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Zootopia 2009 - What Do You Want Covered?

I'll be covering radio station Z100's infamous Zootopia concert tomorrow night at the IZOD Center. For those of you that don't know the line-up, Kelly Clarkson, Jesse McCartney, All-American Rejects, Ciara, Soulja Boy, Flo Rida and Black Eyed Peas will be performing along with some unannounced special guests.

I'll have access to the press room where I can ask each artist questions as well as tickets to cover the show. My question for you is, what do you want to know? What are you dying to ask one of the artists?

I'm going to have to juggle the press room and the performances from the looks of it, so what would you rather read about — an exclusive interview or concert review? Let me know! Question submissions always welcome. For more information on the show and for last minute tickets, click here. I'll be reporting live via Twitter so if you don't yet, make sure you follow me for up-to-the-minute coverage!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.