You Sing, I Write: You Sing, I Write/Ragged Magazine Contest

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You Sing, I Write/Ragged Magazine Contest

It's been a while since I featured a contest on the blog, so when I heard about Ragged Magazine's VIP Contest, I thought it'd be a great opportunity for readers. Whoever emails me first with the correct answer to the question below will win Ragged's #7 VIP Prize Pack which includes:

Taking Back Sunday's "New Again" CD
A Fine Frenzy's "Bomb in a Birdcage" CD
Landon Pigg's "The Boy Who Never" CD
The Sounds' "Crossing the Rubicon" CD
Those Darlins' "Those Darlins" CD
Busdriver's "Jhelli Beam" CD

If you like the artists above and want to read more about them, be sure to download the issue for free here.

Now for the contest question: Which artist (or band) did I interview first, specifically for You Sing, I Write?

Be sure to email me at atreuter@gmail.com with "You Sing, I Write/Ragged Magazine Contest" in the subject line and your name and answer. Thanks for entering and good luck!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Nice contest girl. I don't even know the answer... hmmm.

ANNIE REUTER said...

Haha thanks! You should know the answer :-)

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.