You Sing, I Write: Poll of the Week: What Song Gets You In the Holiday Spirit?

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Poll of the Week: What Song Gets You In the Holiday Spirit?

It's that time of the year again. The stores are playing holiday music and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. I watched maybe 30 minutes of TV today and already saw four Christmas commercials. All of the holiday music I've been hearing has inspired this week's poll:

What song gets you in the holiday spirit?

"The Thanksgiving Song"

"The Chanukah Song"

"Winter Wonderland"

"Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"

Other

I know it's a bit early, but I couldn't help but wonder what songs you've begun to hear and what songs you're most looking forward to listening to this holiday season.

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.