You Sing, I Write: Music Addiction: Featuring Hotspur, Gaslight Anthem, Tyrone Wells

Friday, August 13, 2010

Music Addiction: Featuring Hotspur, Gaslight Anthem, Tyrone Wells

Despite the millions of songs out there, when there's one I love I find myself listening to the same track on repeat all day. Take Gaslight Anthem's "Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts." After catching their hometown set at the Stone Pony last Thursday, I listened to it all weekend non-stop and it has easily become my favorite song of theirs.

I'll add a few more of my current song addictions below. What track do you currently have on repeat? Let me know!


Hotspur: "If These Walls Could Talk"

I've covered Hotspur a few times over the past year. This is their latest music video off album, You Should Know Better By Now.




The Gaslight Anthem: "Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts"

I couldn't find any high-quality videos of the Jersey boys performing the entire song live, but this video made by a fan plays the song in it's entirety. At the concert, frontman Brian Fallon said "Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts" has been the soundtrack to many weddings.




Tyrone Wells: "Dream Like New York"

This is currently my favorite track of the day. I've had it on repeat all afternoon. Tyrone Wells is one an amazing live performer. You can get a feel for him as he sings below.

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.