You Sing, I Write: Audio Interview with with Mike Rosenberg of Passenger

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Audio Interview with with Mike Rosenberg of Passenger

Here you go! This is my interview with Mike of Passenger for you to listen to and enjoy his lovely accent. I'm hoping to upload my concert review from tonight's show at Mercury Lounge tomorrow before I leave for vacation for a few days. This week will be a fun-filled week of Passenger coverage for you all! They're going back to the UK for a bunch of upcoming tour dates, but check out their MySpace if you haven't yet and their full-length album out later this summer! Below is a video if you want to put a face to the name and learn a little more about the band.



(Special thanks to my friend and former Jane intern Monica Perry for creating this awesome graphic for me! And the previous soundbite graphics for my blog!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hopped onto your page at ...

http://yousingiwrite.blogspot.com/2008/06/audio-interview-with-with-mike.html

and eyeballed a number of entries with Q&A, or interview, leading me to offer transcription services if/when you need any of those interviews transcribed.

I do that not just ordinarily, but extraordinarily well, as I've done it since ... before AOL's "You've Got Mail"

More at www.VerbatimIT.com

Have a good vacation.

Alan, owner/operator
Verbatim Instant Transcripts
(Champlain, NY)

Unknown said...

Ohh annie!!! you're super awesome!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.