You Sing, I Write: Poll of the Week: What CMA Coverage Do You Want To Read?

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Poll of the Week: What CMA Coverage Do You Want To Read?

CMAfest.com – CMA Music Fest June 11-14, 2009 in Nashville, TN

I've been listening to country music all day in preparation for the CMA Music Festival next week in Nashville! It's always been a dream of mine to visit Nashville and I've already gotten a list of places to visit from some musicians who live there. So psyched!

Currently, I'm in the process of setting up interviews with country artists at the festival as well as some Nashville-based musicians, but I wanted to know what you're most interested in reading throughout the week. I'm sure it will be similar to SXSW, but I want to make sure I write about what's most intriguing to you!

Interviews
Concert Reviews
Daily Updates
Flip Cam Footage
Other

Which artists are you most excited to read about? And, if you could ask them one question, what would it be? Check out the full lineup here and let me know!

3 comments:

Karen said...

If you can, please interview Josh Turner! His voice is so impressive.

LiatTayFanIsrael said...

Taylor swift
ask her if she have any plans of coming to ISRAEL. thanks :)

ANNIE REUTER said...

I'll try my best! Thanks girls!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.