You Sing, I Write: Poll of the Week: If you could ask any artist one question, what would it be?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Poll of the Week: If you could ask any artist one question, what would it be?

Gearing up for the CMA Music Festival in Nashville later this week, I'm curious as to what questions you want answered by the musicians I interview. From last week's poll I know you're most interested in my interviews and concert recaps, so I want to make sure you get all your questions answered!

I'll post a few of my favorite questions as options for the poll, but please leave comments of things you want to know. Thursday will be here before we know it and I want to make sure I ask what you most want to know. So, if you could ask any artist one question, what would it be?

What is going through your head while performing onstage?
What is your typical writing process like?
When was the moment you realized you want to be a musician?
Do you feel a song comes out better when it’s based on a real relationship or fantasy?

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.