You Sing, I Write: Gaslight Anthem Tonight At Terminal 5!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gaslight Anthem Tonight At Terminal 5!

I've been following the Gaslight Anthem for a while now. In fact, it was just around this time last year that I stumbled on their feature in Rolling Stone, realizing I knew one of the members from working on the newspaper, The Daily Targum, together at Rutgers. To say they've blown up since then is an understatement. By far the hardest band to get an interview with or cover, you'd think it would be easier since I know one of the members.

Gaslight Anthem have been selling out venues throughout the US as well as abroad, even sharing the stage with Bruce Springsteen (see video below). I'm psyched to be catching their show tonight with some former Targum friends. A lot has changed since college, that's for sure!

Follow along with me at the show tonight via Twitter.



Related Links:
Band of the Week: Gaslight Anthem
Five Albums to Prolong Your Summer
All Points West : Music, Mud Wrestling, and Beer Gardens
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band: Giants Stadium Night One Recap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually,good post. thx

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.