You Sing, I Write: Poll of the Week: What Do You Want To Ask Train?

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Poll of the Week: What Do You Want To Ask Train?

I'm psyched to be interviewing Train later this week for MarieClaire.com. I haven't stopped listening to their latest single, "Hey, Soul Sister" since my friend Ally recommended it a few weeks ago. (Watch it below). Train has been around for 15 years and their hit songs range from the quirky "Meet Virginia" to the emotive "When I Look To the Sky." Not to mention, they've sold over 4 million albums in the US alone. My bet is you're more familiar with their music than you think.

When interviewing such a notable act, there is so much to ask. Often, too much for a mere 20-minute phoner. So, I want to know what you're interested in reading. Obviously, their upcoming release, Save Me, San Francisco, is one of the topics, but I want to know what you want to learn. I'll post a few subjects below, but feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments. Can't wait to read some of your questions!

My question for this week is: What do you want to ask Train?

The story behind their latest album.
Their longevity as a band.
Inspiration behind the music.
Typical writing process.

Watch their latest music video for single, "Hey, Soul Sister" below.

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.