You Sing, I Write: You Sing, I Write's Christmas Playlist

Thursday, December 24, 2009

You Sing, I Write's Christmas Playlist

It's that time again. The tree is decorated, the gifts are (almost) all wrapped and holiday music has been heard non-stop since Thanksgiving. For this year's Christmas playlist I've included some reader favorites as well as a few of my own. Listen below and feel free to leave additional suggestions in the comments!

Charlie Brown: "Christmas Time Is Here."



Bruce Springsteen: "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town."



N'Sync:"Oh Holy Night."



House of Heroes: "O Come, O Come Emmanuel."

House of Heroes "O Come, O Come Emmanuel from Ransom TV on Vimeo.

Elvis Presley and Martina McBride: "Blue Christmas"


Did I leave out any of your favorites? Let me know! Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

VickyD said...

It's a little late but here's another 1 I love: Chris Young O Holy Night http://www.gactv.com/gac/pac_ctnt/text/0,,GAC_26058_78723,00.html

ANNIE REUTER said...

This is great! Thank you!!! I love Chris Young. Such a beautiful voice!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.