You Sing, I Write: Poll of the Week: Do You Like Themed Weeks on You Sing I Write?

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Poll of the Week: Do You Like Themed Weeks on You Sing I Write?


Over the past two weeks I've tried something new: themed weeks on You Sing I Write. Since last year's CMA Music Festival sparked my love of country music, two weeks ago I thought I'd share with you some up-and-coming artits you might enjoy as well as reviews from Lady Antebellum and Laura Bell Bundy's New York concerts.

Last week, was Q&A week on the blog where I provided past and present interviews with notable artists in the music scene. This week, I've decided to set aside as New York week on You Sing I Write where I'll post interviews and features on popular NYC-based bands and venues. This brings me to this week's poll:

Do You Like Themed Weeks on You Sing I Write?

Yes
No
Sometimes
Never

I'd love to know your thoughts. Also, if you have additional ideas for featured weeks on YSIW, be sure to let me know in the comments!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.