You Sing, I Write: Poll of the Week: Which CMA 2009 Interview Do You Want to Read?

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Poll of the Week: Which CMA 2009 Interview Do You Want to Read?


This week is country music week on You Sing I Write. I'll be attending Lady Antebellum, Laura Bell Bundy and Taylor Swift concerts throughout the week and figured it makes perfect sense to introduce you to some up-and-coming country acts too. Stay tuned to Twitter for live reporting and recaps of each show!

As far as this week's poll, I have some press room interviews of last year's CMA Music Festival that I haven't gotten up on the blog yet and I want to know which one you're dying to read. I'll transcribe the artist that gets the most votes for you the end of the week. (And, if you're lucky maybe the rest next week!)

Which CMA 2009 Interview Do You Want to Read?

Jason Aldean
Luke Bryan
Reba McEntire
Zac Brown Band
Need You Now

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.