You Sing, I Write: CMJ Wrap-Up

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CMJ Wrap-Up

This is my last post about CMJ . . . for this year at least! Hopefully next year I'll be able to attend again and cover even more shows for the blog. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the official CMJ blog here. There are many great posts from all of the UWire correspondents, including myself, and tons of interesting things went on last week so read all about it!

Feel free to check out my preview on Virginia-based band Ki: Theory here. You can also read my coverage of two panels I attended: Web 2.0, Music 2.0, and the Blog Factor, which the title pretty must sums up and Gadgets for Tweakheads and the next big thing, again pretty self-explanatory.

I still have one review to finish up as well as transcribe my interview with Theresa Andersson so be on the lookout for those. I'll be interviewing Hellogoodbye and Ace Enders next week as well, so if you have any questions for either feel free to email me or leave some comments! Should be a great week! Also, don't forget not to make any plans for next Saturday and come out to Maxwell's for an awesome night of music! I'll post another banner this weekend to remind you. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.