You Sing, I Write: Grammy Awards Tonight on CBS!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grammy Awards Tonight on CBS!

The 52nd annual Grammy Awards air tonight on CBS at 8 p.m. Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, Smokey Robinson, Carrie Underwood and Usher will be on hand for a special 3-D GRAMMY tribute to Michael Jackson. Do you have your 3-D glasses on hand?

With additional performances by Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi, Dave Matthews Band, Green Day, Lady Antebellum, Lady Gaga, Maxwell, Pink, Zac Brown Band and more, the night's sure to be jam-packed.

Taylor Swift and Beyoncé lead with the most nominations and my bet (and hopes) include Kanye West not making an appearance onstage. I'm sure there will be plenty of excitement regardless. Who do you think the big winners will be?

I'll be live tweeting if you don't have a chance to watch the show, so be sure to follow me on Twitter here.

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.