You Sing, I Write: John Mayer On VH1 Storytellers Tonight!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

John Mayer On VH1 Storytellers Tonight!

If you've been reading this blog for any amount of time, you already know my favorite artist (and dream interview) is John Mayer. Whether it's his tell-all nature in his most recent Rolling Stone cover story or his comedy as seen on VH1 special, "John Mayer Has A TV Show," Mayer can do no wrong in my eyes.

A friend reminded me earlier today that he will be performing tonight on VH1's Storytellers at 8 p.m. and you better believe I'll be watching! For a preview, watch below as Mayer sings the first track off his album, Battle Studies. And please, VH1, bring back "John Mayer Has A TV Show!" If you need some assistance, I'll gladly clear my schedule!




Related Links:
John Mayer Debuts Tracks Off New Album at Secret Brooklyn Show
John Mayer Tells All At Z100's Z-Lounge
John Mayer, Colbie Caillat and Brett Dennen Impress in New Jersey
Blast From the Past: John Mayer Concert Review on MTV.com

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.