You Sing, I Write: Song of the Week: "I'm Alive"

Friday, April 16, 2010

Song of the Week: "I'm Alive"

I'm sure you all know by now I've become a huge country music fan after attending the CMA Music Festival last year. One of my current favorite tracks is Kenny Chesney's "I'm Alive" featuring Dave Matthews. A little pick me up for those days that have you wondering where you're headed, Chesney and Matthews put life into perspective with light guitar strumming and moving lyrics.



All you country fans, be sure to tune into the ACM Awards broadcast live from Las Vegas Sunday, April 18th at 8:00 PM ET/PT on CBS. Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Brad Paisley, George Strait, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band are up for Entertainer of the Year. You can vote for Entertainer of the Year here.

Related Links:
Q&A with Taylor Swift
Q&A with Lady Antebellum
CMA 2009: Six Artists To Watch
Hundreds of Fans Camp Out to Meet Taylor Swift

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.