You Sing, I Write: What Would You Ask a Music Video Director?

Thursday, April 1, 2010

What Would You Ask a Music Video Director?

Last month, I featured Hotspur's music video for  "Heads/Tails" as a song of the week (watch it below). A telling ballad questioning the future of a relationship, between the piano accompaniment featured throughout the song and watching a relationship unravel, the video strikes a chord.

I grew up obsessively watching music videos of my favorite bands and always wondered what a typical video shoot entailed. Tomorrow I'll find out when I interview director of "Heads/Tails," Josh Eisenberg. I've been preparing questions of my own, but I'd love to hear what you want to know about the process. Feel free to send me your questions in the comments!

Watch the video for "Heads/Tails" below.



For a behind the scenes look at the days spent filming the video, watch Hotspur Sound Engineer Alex Markides' footage below.

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.