You Sing, I Write: Save the Date: YSIW's 3-Year Anniversary Bash November 12

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Save the Date: YSIW's 3-Year Anniversary Bash November 12

I am beyond excited to announce that my site redesign will be complete next month! Wendy Hu (photographer and designer extraordinaire), Joel Brower (programmer guru) and I are working hard to migrate all the content and have the site fully functioning for my 3-year celebration November 12th at Southpaw in Brooklyn.

Since it's just under a month away, I'll be posting less frequently in order to make sure all the content is ready so follow me on Twitter for my up-to-the-minute adventures. With that said, feel free to read through past interviews (on the right sidebar) and I'll be back from time to time because I can't stop writing altogether!

I can't wait for my big bash November 12th. I've been putting together shows for the past two years, but this year is by far the most diverse lineup and showcases bands you NEED to know! We have a solid mix of hip-hop, folk, rock and pop artists that I really think you'll dig. Stay tuned for the official flier and for more info, check out the bands who will be playing below!

Friday, November 12th at Southpaw, Brooklyn (125 5th Ave)
18+ w/ ID
admission: $10
door time: 8PM
A portion of the ticket sales will go to the American Cancer Society

Watch Tor Miller Band perform a cover of Ray LaMontagne's "You Are the Best Thing" at last year's bash below. Maybe I can make another request for it this year. What do you think? Hope to see you November 12th!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.