You Sing, I Write: YSIW Celebrates Three Years --Thank You!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

YSIW Celebrates Three Years --Thank You!

Interview with Martina McBride, CMA Festival 2009

Photo Credit: Wendy Hu

It's hard to believe that three years ago today I wrote my very first blog post! Fresh out of college in a non-writing related job, I yearned for a creative outlet and my former MTV colleagues suggested I start a music blog. I'm so glad I did.

Interview with Vince Scheuerman of Army of Me, Union Hall 2007

Hundreds of shows and interviews later, I can't imagine a day without posting a review, feature, or Q&A. Along the way I've interviewed some of my favorite musicians, had my share of exclusive content and a few starstruck moments. Whether it was chatting with Pat Benatar on the phone, stumping Lady Antebellum on a few questions or struggling with a lost voice and fever while interviewing Better Than Ezra, I'm still in disbelief that this is my life.


Interview with Fergie, Zootopia 2009

Thank you so much for keeping up with You Sing I Write over the past three years! There's nothing I love more than reading your comments, questions for artists, and show recommendations. You're the reason I continually update the site. I have many exciting things lined up in the next few weeks with my site redesign and video interviews — can't wait for you to see! I'd love to meet you all at my big bash at Southpaw November 12. Make sure you come and say hi!

Related Links:
I'm Not A Groupie: A Music Lover's Tale of Getting That Interview
YSIW Celebrates Two Years!
I'm With the Band
Top 10 Interviews

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.