You Sing, I Write: $5 Concert TIckets From Live Nation and Citi

Thursday, July 2, 2009

$5 Concert TIckets From Live Nation and Citi

All of our budgets are tight this year, but thanks to Live Nation and Citi you can catch some great summer shows for just $5 (plus shipping and handling). The $5 lawn seats include acts like Blink 182, Nickelback, Crue Fest 2, The Fray and Depeche Mode just to name a few.

Visit the site here and use the code CITI54 to see what shows are available. The sale started yesterday and ends August 31. Let me know what show you go to!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Tried putting the code in and it didn't work for me! That makes me sad!

I love a good concert, and cheap ones at that!

ANNIE REUTER said...

You sure? You typed in citi54? I know my cousin did it and it worked. Maybe you have to sign up for a citi card then?

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.