You Sing, I Write: Jake Owen Video Interview

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Jake Owen Video Interview

I'm sure you've been anxiously awaiting my first video interview as much as I have. I'm happy to announce that today marks the world debut of You Sing, I Write's video coverage. Last week I posted the full transcript of my interview with Jake Owen at the CMA festival. Since then, Wendy and I have been working hard to edit all our video footage. Below is our first installation. Feel free to visit my YouTube channel for more clips in the upcoming days. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Nice! I'm looking forward to more of your video interviews.

p.s. I saw Mat Kearney over the weekend. Another great performance!

www.reelartsy.com

VickyD said...

Love the interview. Can't wait to see what you have for us next.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.