You Sing, I Write: Anya Marina Covers T.I.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anya Marina Covers T.I.

Anya Marina's latest album, Slow & Steady Seduction: Phase II has been garnering praises everywhere and her live show is like none other. I was lucky enough to catch Anya's album release concert as well as interviewed her while in Austin, Texas, right before her performance at SXSW. At both shows she creatively covered T.I.'s "Whatever You Like" and now it's available for download on iTunes for only .99 along with her new single, "All The Same To Me." Give the songs a listen on the streams and watch the video below. For REAL, click here. For WIN, here.



What do you think? Which version do you like best?

If that's not enough for you, visit Anya's MySpace and be sure to check out her Daytrotter session where she performs five songs you can download for free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Next.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.