You Sing, I Write: All Points West Weekend!

Friday, July 31, 2009

All Points West Weekend!



You can follow my All Points West adventures this weekend on Twitter. I'll have plenty of interviews and festival coverage for you in the following days including interviews with The Ting Tings, The Gaslight Anthem and Chairlift so stay tuned for some video footage. Love to know any questions you may be dying to ask these bands! Feel free to direct message me on Twitter, since I'll have my phone with me all weekend but no Internet access.

For more on All Points West, check out the official Web site. Read Rolling Stone's top 24 must see acts, here. Who did they leave out? Who are you dying to catch live? Updates to come!

1 comment:

Karen said...

The Ting Tings, sweet! Please tell me you're gonna interview Silversun Pickups.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.