You Sing, I Write: 1 Week Left to Nominate You Sing, I Write to Attend SXSW!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

1 Week Left to Nominate You Sing, I Write to Attend SXSW!

Earlier this month I told you about SoundCtrl and PepsiCo's Flash Fwd initiative. A campaign to honor people using technology, social and digital media to reshape the music industry, you can vote for innovators in the music field and 5 winners will receive travel and lodging to the SXSW Interactive Festival!

I attended South By Southwest last year and discovered numerous up-and-coming bands and know a lot of you really enjoyed my coverage. If you'd like me to make the trip to Austin, Texas, for SXSW this year you can nominate me to attend! To find out more info and nominate me, click here.

Be sure to list the nominee name as Annie Reuter
Web site http://yousingiwrite.com
Email atreuter@gmail.com.

Make sure you click on the confirmation email after your vote so it registers.

Thank you for your support the past two years. I'll be sure to interview all the bands you request if I win!

4 comments:

Chimere Stephens said...

VOTED!!

Scottspur said...

VOTED!

ANNIE REUTER said...

Thanks so much guys :-)

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.