You Sing, I Write: You Sing, I Write Featured on SoundCtrl!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You Sing, I Write Featured on SoundCtrl!

I'm happy to report an interview with me was just featured on SoundCtrl's blog! Being a contender for their FlashFwd partnership with Pepsico to win a free trip to SXSW, I just found out I'm almost up to 50 votes!

To learn about me, the blog and how I describe myself in 140 characters (believe me, a lot tougher question than you'd think), you can read the complete interview on SoundCtrl here. And, if you'd still like to nominate me to win a trip to Texas to cover the SXSW Music festival, you have until Sunday! If the interview didn't entice you enough, feel free to read my coverage from last year.

To nominate me, click here.
Be sure to list the nominee name as Annie Reuter
Web site http://yousingiwrite.com
Email atreuter@gmail.com.

Make sure you click on the confirmation email after your vote so it registers.

Thanks so much for supporting me!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.