You Sing, I Write: John Mayer at Madiston Square Garden Tonight!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

John Mayer at Madiston Square Garden Tonight!

Well, I'm pretty certain you all are aware of my love for John Mayer by now. Despite his controversial interviews in Playboy and Rolling Stone over the past few months, you cannot deny his guitar skills and prowess as a songwriter.

I'm psyched to be attending his concert tonight at Madison Square Garden. Be sure to follow me on Twitter for up to the minute coverage. I'll try not to gush too much. Keep your fingers crossed for a video interview in the future!

Watch below for clip one of Mayer on VH1 "Storytellers" as he talks of being misunderstood and performs "No Such Thing."



Related Links:
John Mayer Debuts Tracks Off New Album at Secret Brooklyn Show
John Mayer Tells All At Z100's Z-Lounge
John Mayer, Colbie Caillat and Brett Dennen Impress in New Jersey
Blast From the Past: John Mayer Concert Review on MTV.com

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.