You Sing, I Write: Join YSIW and The Ramblers Next Sunday in Brooklyn!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Join YSIW and The Ramblers Next Sunday in Brooklyn!


I can hardly believe it's been a month since I moved to Brooklyn. While I've been exploring all the venues in the area and attending numerous shows in cool locations like rooftops and friends' backyards, I thought, "Why not host my own backyard concert with my roommates?" So, instead of the typical housewarming party, my roommates and I are planning a show at our friend's backyard in Park Slope next Sunday.

Won't you join us?

Brooklyn-based band The Ramblers will bring their soulful Americana for a set you won't want to miss. They'll be performing the night before at Mercury Lounge, so if you're in the area definitely check them out there and come to our soiree the next day for a scaled down, acoustic set. The Ramblers have been compared to The Band and like to refer to themselves as a mix of Jim Croce backed with Booker T. & the M.G.'s. With rave reviews by numerous music publications, they will surely impress.

Be sure to listen to The Ramblers on MySpace and to RSVP for the location of our backyard concert E-mail me. Hope to see you Sunday!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.