You Sing, I Write: Song of the Week: "Until You"

Friday, September 24, 2010

Song of the Week: "Until You"

Gearing up for Miranda Lambert's concert next week at Terminal 5, I've been listening to country music all day. (Not that I don't normally listen to country music to begin with...) I came across Billy Currington's song, "Until You" off his latest release and decided to make it my song of the week until I found out it was a cover of Dave Barnes' original. Having featured Barnes on the blog several times, I couldn't believe that I had never heard it before. Watch the video below, I'd love to know your thoughts!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave's version is so much better. The song just sounds so much different with Billy. Billy has the star power that may propel that good song to where it needs to be!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.