You Sing, I Write: Song of the Week: "American Boy"

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Song of the Week: "American Boy"

Despite how you may feel about Kanye West, you cannot deny that every song he produces or artist he collaborates with, he seems to strike gold. "American Boy" is no exception. Estelle's soulful, catchy vocals make the song enjoyable to listen to and Kanye's slow rapping interludes throughout the song only accentuate and add to the song. If you haven't heard it yet, I'm sure it will hit your radio station soon, check out the video below and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie - I love that song - I listen to it when I walk to the subway haha, it's just a good work out/walking song. I heard that and a lot of other new songs from iTunes radio - the Top 40.

Unknown said...

looove loove loooove this song right now. good choice, a-dawg

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.