You Sing, I Write: Song of the Week: "Crush"

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Song of the Week: "Crush"

I was never a big American Idol watcher, but with runner up David Archuleta's radio debut yesterday on local station Z100 I've decided to make his song, "Crush" song of the week. It has already started to make quite a buzz and it's undeniably pretty catchy. Reminiscent to something the Backstreet Boys would have sung back in the day, but more upbeat. I was lucky enough to see him and David Cook talk about their experience on American Idol a few months ago while interning at Rolling Stone and it's so nice to see two artists so humble and appreciative and still very much in awe of their success. Definitely a cool experience. Read about one staffer's take here. You can listen to the full radio interview and the song by clicking on the photo below. Enjoy! Let me know what you think!


No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.