You Sing, I Write: Song of the Week: "As Long As You Love Me"

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Song of the Week: "As Long As You Love Me"

A blast from the past, but so necessary for this week's song of the week. After catching the Backstreet Boys' performance a few hours ago in Atlantic City, I cannot deny that the Boys are still alive and kicking. And pretty well might I add. Their nearly two-hour performance brought me back to my childhood days and no matter the negative vibe the so called "boy band" genre has gotten over the years, their talent cannot be dismissed. Although they didn't do my beloved chair dance tonight (as can be seen in the video below), their energy, solid harmonies and hard-core dance moves kept the crowd screaming and singing along word for word all night long. Look for my full review sometime next week while I'm in South Carolina (Internet permitting).

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.