You Sing, I Write: Song of the Week: "Green"

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Song of the Week: "Green"

I've been getting tons of emails lately, many requesting coverage of various bands for my blog. While I do read them all, I don't always get to post every band I come across, but I try my best to sooner rather than later. About a month ago I received information on singer-songwriter Brendan James and didn't check him out until recently and I'm so glad I finally did! I think you will be too once you listen to his song below. His piano influenced music is a bit mellow, but extremely intriguing to listen to.

Each song has a hidden story masked underneath more classical piano features played throughout. Said to be reminiscent to James Taylor and Damien Rice, maybe even a little Billy Joel mixed in, you'll have to listen and decide for yourself. Check out his video for "Green" below. If you like what you hear, be sure to visit his MySpace for more music and future tour information.

Green - Brendan James

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.