You Sing, I Write: Hellogoodbye/Ace Enders Concert Photo Collage

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hellogoodbye/Ace Enders Concert Photo Collage

Yesterday I introduced you to Hellogoodbye in my interview with frontman Forrest Kline during their nation-wide BBQ tour. An extremely diverse line-up, Hellogoodbye and Ace Enders and a Million Different People drew packed crowds to their fall tour and left concertgoers who went to see one band walk away avid fans of the other.

Both had extremely energetic and fun sets when I saw them in New York. Rather than give you my take on it, I figured I'd post Wendy's photos of the show below so you get a feel of each performance. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words right? Did you get a chance to see the BBQ tour? I'd love to hear your reviews of it! Be sure to tune in next week for my interview with Ace Enders!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are some really great pictures

ANNIE REUTER said...

I agree! Don't know what I'd do without Wendy!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.