You Sing, I Write: You Sing, I Write Featured As Top Reviews Source

Sunday, January 18, 2009

You Sing, I Write Featured As Top Reviews Source

A co-worker sent this Boxxet link to me, informing me that my blog is featured as one of their top 10 review sources! I'm not really sure how prominent this site is to begin with, but to be featured No. 7 on their "Top Reviews Sources" right before Rolling Stone is pretty incredible. Still kind of floored to be honest. They feature my review on Kanye West's latest album, 808s & Heartbreak. If you haven't read it yet, you can read it here. Thanks for all your support! It really means the world, and having people find my blog on sites like this is a hint that I'm headed in the right direction. As always, thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

Chris Ming said...

yay! congratulations annie! keep up the good work. i've been so busy, i don't have time to look for new artists. you're one of two sources i use to find new stuff - (nice pick on the april smith, btw.)

ANNIE REUTER said...

thanks so much chris :) gl with your writing too! glad you like april smith!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.