You Sing, I Write: Contest of the Week: Win a Copy of Pat Benatar's Memoir

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Contest of the Week: Win a Copy of Pat Benatar's Memoir

This past Tuesday, Pat Benatar released her memoir, "Between a Heart and a Rock Place." You can read my thoughts on it here as well as peruse an excerpt of the book here.

One lucky reader can win a copy of it this week! Just add You Sing I Write on Facebook or Twitter and tell me why you want to receive "Between a Heart and a Rock Place." I'll pick a winner next week. Good luck!

For more on "Between a Heart and a Rock Place" watch a synopsis below as well as Benatar performing "Hit Me with Your Best Shot." What's your favorite Pat Benatar song?





1 comment:

Michael G. Howard said...

Thank you for picking me as the winner of the Pat Benatar book, "Between a Heart and a Rock Place".

Michael Howard
Dallas, TX.
#1 Pat Benatar Fan in Dallas!!!!!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.