You Sing, I Write: One Day Left to Vote for You Sing I Write as MTV Twitter Jockey

Saturday, June 26, 2010

One Day Left to Vote for You Sing I Write as MTV Twitter Jockey

Last week, I told you about MTV's search for a Twitter Jockey. They're currently looking for a social media enthusiast who will act as a liaison between the public and staff at MTV.

If you feel You Sing I Write should be a contender vote here. There are two spots still open, so if you enjoy reading music news and interviews I provide and think MTV can benefit from my help, feel free to nominate me! The voting ends tomorrow, June 27. Thanks for your support!

Here are the rules:

1) MTV selects 18 candidates.
2) You, the audience, selects two (2) candidates through open nominations.
3) The 20 candidates compete in a series of Twitter-based challenges.
4) Five candidates move on to the final challenge round in New York City.
5) You, the audience, votes for the final MTV TJ during a live televised show on August 8, 2010.

To find out more about the contest, and how to enter visit http://tj.mtv.com/about.

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.