You Sing, I Write: Cristina Fontanelli Closes 100th Year Celebration at St. Ann's Feast

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cristina Fontanelli Closes 100th Year Celebration at St. Ann's Feast


Performing Italian classics, Sinatra hits and Andrew Lloyd Webber favorites to an enthusiastic crowd, award-winning international recording artist Cristina Fontanelli closed the 100th anniversary of St. Ann's Feast Monday night. The classically trained opera singer and former Hobokenite explained just how much the city means to her.

"I've been to some of the most exotic places on the planet," said Fontanelli, who was the first classically trained female singer to sing in Uganda and Kenya. "But," she added, "here I am at St. Ann's 100th festival. I've been to so many places, but let me tell you something: There's no place like home."

For my complete review and interview with Cristina, visit Hoboken Patch.

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.