You Sing, I Write: Song of the Week: "American Slang"

Friday, July 9, 2010

Song of the Week: "American Slang"

If you've been following You Sing I Write at all over the past two years, you know of my love for Jersey boys The Gaslight Anthem. Earlier this week, they released the music video for "American Slang," the title track and debut single off their new album.

Set in New York, the music is agressive with unrelenting percussion and soaring guitar riffs, all underneith frontman Brian Fallon's powerful vocals. Watch it below! And, if you missed my review of their album release show, you can read it here.



Related Links:
You Sing, I Write's Top 5 Concerts of 2009
Band of the Week: Gaslight Anthem
Five Albums to Prolong Your Summer
All Points West: Music, Mud Wrestling, and Beer Gardens

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.