You Sing, I Write: New Video Tuesday: MeTalkPretty, Paramore, Robert Randolph

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Video Tuesday: MeTalkPretty, Paramore, Robert Randolph

This week, female vocalists lead the race of powerful video releases. While newcomers MeTalkPretty just won MTVu's The Freshmen, placing their latest video for "Wake Up!" in rotation, older favorites Paramore have been around the block a few times. Watch below for the latest from MeTalkPretty and stay tuned for their debut album, We Are Strangers due out later this month.



Although Paramore's video for "The Only Exception" was released a few months ago, I keep hearing the track on the radio and have yet to see the complete video until today. (Which is partially why I still consider it new...to me at least!) A moving song, and even more powerful video, I've been listening on repeat for the last hour.



Last up is the soulful and always energetic Robert Randolph & the Family Band's new track, "If I Had My Way" off latest release, We Walk This Road. With powerful vocals and even more striking musical accompaniment, the track is bound to get your feet tapping.



What other music videos can't you get enough of? Be sure to leave them for me in the comments!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.