You Sing, I Write: Song of the Week: "Untouchable"

Friday, March 27, 2009

Song of the Week: "Untouchable"

I don't know about where you live, but here in Jersey it's just over 60 degrees and the perfect weather to drive around with your sunroof and windows open blasting music. At least that's what I did today! I have to tell you, after being in Texas where the temperature was 80+ then coming home to 30 degrees wasn't the nicest transition, but it's okay because today made up for the past few days!

This brings me to this week's "Song of the Week," Luna Halo's "Untouchable." It is one of those perfect summer songs. After seeing them live and replaying their MySpace page over and over again, I cannot get this song out of my head! Turns out Taylor Swift must love it just as much as I do since she has covered it in the past. You can listen to both versions below. Which do you like better?

For a stream of Luna Halo's song "Untouchable" click here. You can also watch it on YouTube.

Below is Taylor Swift's acoustic cover of "Untouchable."

2 comments:

Adversary said...

I Like Luna Halo's better. Taylor did I nice job - but it makes me a bit sad idkw :( Did you catch Kanye, Common, and Erykah Badu? I heard she did a HOT free style. I also heard she was late to one of her SXSW events b/c of stalker problems???? She blogged about it. Badu is hilarious!

~Iagia

ANNIE REUTER said...

I agree. I did't catch Kanye, Common or Eryka Badu unfortunately! Next year. Wow..stalker problems? I'll have to find her blog and read about it! Glad you started a blog too :-)

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.