You Sing, I Write: SXSW Mobile Updates

Monday, March 23, 2009

SXSW Mobile Updates

Have to be honest, it doesn't feel great to be back home when the weather is seriously 40 degrees colder than it was in Texas! While I'm working on typing up my 3eb review and Meiko interview, I thought I'd post a few pictures I took with my cell phone while attending South By Southwest. Everything from the plane shot (above), to my first taco and some bands I saw.

My first Texas taco platter at this cute little joint cleverly called Taco Shack. If you're thinking about planning a trip to SXSW next year this is a must eat.

Anya Marina playing at the Filter showcase a short while after my interview with her.

One of the guys from Virginia based band Parachute rocking Stubb's Saturday afternoon.

More of Parachute. For some reason my cell phone pictures came out a lot better than my digital camera . . . I think I need a new camera.

White Lies' set Saturday afternoon at Stubb's right after Parachute. Again, ditto on the cell pics.

White Lies again.

Stephan Jenkins of Third Eye Blind ending the festival Saturday at Stubb's around 2 a.m.

If that's not enough for you, be sure to read the rest of my blog as well as MarieClaire.com for my SXSW adventures and I'll type up these interviews as fast as my fingers will let me so stay tuned for more in the upcoming days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope your having fun at SXSW.

ANNIE REUTER said...

thank you!!! it was a blast :-) got back monday at like 2am haha, just posted my 3eb review for your reading pleasure!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.