You Sing, I Write: South By Southwest Week Approaches

Sunday, March 15, 2009

South By Southwest Week Approaches

It still hasn't fully hit me that I'll be in Texas in less than 48 hours. I don't think I'll believe it until I land in Texas and its 40 degrees warmer than it is here in New Jersey! As a SXSW introduction, I figured I'd feature a few videos of some of the bands I have lined up to interview.

In the meantime, I'm still open to suggestions of bands to cover so if you haven't glanced over the lineup check it out here. I've heard rumors of a secret Metallica performance so I'm hoping to catch that as well as a performance by Third Eye Blind! We shall see . . . stay tuned to the blog and my Twitter for up-to-date information on what's going on at SXSW!

And now for the videos . . .

Anya Marina playing "Move You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."




Tyrone Wells performing "Sea Breeze."



Meiko's music video for "Boys With Girlfriends."

1 comment:

wendy said...

whooo! so excited you're going!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.